Ingredients for 4 servings
For the noodle salad
- 1 package (250 g) konjac-glass noodles
- 250 g mung bean sprouts – about a sieve, rinse and drain
- 200 g cucumber – wash and with a vegetable peeler with peel in long, thin strips of peel
- 200 g broccoli in small florets cut
- 100 g carrots – peel with a potato peeler into long, thin strips of peel
- 100 g of Mango – cut into thin strips
- 3 spring onions (optional) – with the Green cut into rings
- 2 TBSP peanuts, without salt chop
For the Dressing
- 3 TBSP peanut butter
- 3 TBSP rice vinegar
- 2 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 TSP finely grated ginger
- 1 large clove of garlic (optional) – finely grate
- 1 TSP sesame oil, roasted
- 1 Msp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 TBSP chopped coriander
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
First a pot with water and bring to a boil and add salt. In the meantime, the pasta over a colander, rinse thoroughly, so that the characteristic root of the smell disappears. Then in the boiling water and place 2 – 3 Min. leave to cook for. Then drain the fluid a little, presses and drain well.
The pot re-fill with water, bring to a boil, add salt and the broccoli florets in there for 2 Min. blanch. With a slotted spoon, take out briefly in ice water, over a colander to drain and drain well.
By the way, the Dressing can be prepared. For this purpose, all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
Thereafter, the konjac glass noodles and the vegetables to the Dressing, stir gently to mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
The konjac-glass noodle salad on four plates and peanuts serve sprinkled distribute.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 143 kcal
- Carbs: 13 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fat: 6 g